The board is always working on improving the labs equipment and parts inventory. If you or your company has anything to donate, don’t hesitate to send an email to “styrelsen [at] admittansen.se”.
Monetary donations can be sent to Admittansens Plusgiro: 919149-5
Below is a list of things we gladly accept as well as what we currently have enough of.
Things we gladly receive:
- Test equipment – Oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, bench power supplies
- Tools – Soldering stations, power tools
- Through-hole components – MOSFETs, microcontrollers, LEDs
- Cool stuff – Nixie tubes, vacuum tubes, flip-dot screens, 3D-printer (If it’s cool we want it!)
- Digital pricetags – E-Ink is cool!
- Laptops – Even broken ones, there is a lot of good stuff in them!
- Computer parts – You can build speakers out of harddrives!
- Audio equipment – See the bullet above
- Monitors – Would be nice to change from 4:3
- Printers – There is fun stuff in them.
Things we do NOT have a need for:
- Surface mount passives – Resistors, capacitors, inductors (We have > 100 000 of those right now)
- Outdated components – Analog TV tuner chips, Floppy-Disk drives (We already have those in the lab)
- 74-series logic – Except for NAND-gates! NAND-gates are good to have if one would be stranded on a desert island…
- Too big stuff – We have limited space in the lab